courseHeader("CS 333: Links", "Reference Materials", '.');
Programming Language Tools
- Lecture 1 (September 4)
- Lecture 4 (September 16) Handout of Clite grammars
- Lecture 5 (September 18): C scope example 1, C scope example 2, Python scope example
- Lecture 6 (September 23): Java scope example, Ada scope example, Ada overloading example
- Lecture 7 (September 25): Java examples of implicit conversion
- Lecture 8 (September 30): Java examples of automatic deferencing, C example of dereferencing, C struct example, Ada record example, C pointers/arrays example, and Ada arrays example
- Lecture 9 (October 2): Ada ordinal types example, C ordinal types example, C function pointer example, and Python function pointers example
- Lecture 14 (October 23): C signal example, C++ Try/Catch Example, Java Try/Catch Example, and Python Try/Except Example
- Lecture 15 (October 28): C and C++ parameter-passing examples and Ada parameter-passing examples
- Lecture 20 (November 13): Counting the number of 3's using Pthreads in C:working version, version that clobbers a global variable, and version that uses a mutex. Dining philosophers.
- Lecture 22 (November 20): Scheme examples: lecture22.scm
- Lecture 23 (November 25): Prolog examples maryAndJohn.pl, puzzle1.pl, puzzle2.pl, and cs.pl.