Texture, Fire, Explosions, Animation
Due 5 December 2015
This assignment gives you the opportunity to customize your system with new capabilities.
Pick one addition to your rendering system and implement it. Choices include, but are not limited to:
- Phong shading
- Behavioral Animation (e.g. swarms)
- Particle systems (e.g. explosions, fire, exhaust, smoke)
- Texture Mapping
- Procedural Animation (e.g. physics engine)
- Subdivision surfaces (spheres, asteroids, donuts)
- Other types of graphics primitives, models, or procedural shapes.
- Shadows, probably ray-casting
- A-buffer (store a sorted list of pointers to polygons at each pixel, not z-values)
Whatever you do, make lots of pictures.
- Do one more, or two, or three.
Make a child wiki page from your main CS 351 wiki page. Give it the label cs351f14project10. Describe what you did. Be a bit more specific for this assignment, since you chose what to impement. Include any additions to your API.
Put your cleanded up code files in your private handin folder. Put your writeup on the wiki.