The purpose of this exercise is to give you practice in making game animations using Blender.
- Make a simple character or object you want to animate. Design it to have at least 2 bones (one joint).
- Add an armature to your shape and skin the shape: set up the vertex groups in blender for each bone.
- Make one animation for your shape. You can name animations and create multiple animations for your shape, if you wish.
- Export your shape and the animations using the Torque exporter.
- Add the shape and animations to the content path of the show tool, then use the show tool to view the object and animations.
Make a wiki page for your assignment.
Describe how you made your shape and the animation sequences.Once you have finished your page, give it the label: