Lab Exercise 5: Managing user input
This week we're going to build upon our prior work, focusing on how to integrate user input in a controlled manner. We want to eliminate random elements from the tune and replace them with user input.
Download the zip file for today's lab.
- Add capability to change patterns for one player.
- Add a virtual keyboard to set the base pitch. How do we do this on only bar measures?
- Add a key input to control the percussion pattern.
- Add a key input to control the melody pattern.
- Add a set of improv patterns. Add the capability to play them independently using messages.