Lab 10: A Useful Visualization and Analysis Tool
Project due Friday night May 9, 2014
The final project is to develop novel visualizations and undertake an analysis of a selected data set. You can customize your code, as needed.
- An abstract of no more than 500 words that describes the data set and your work with it.
- A problem statement, clearly describing the data set, its source, and the main problems for which you are developing data analyses and visualizations.
- A methods section describing the visualization and analysis tools/methods you used.
- A results section, showing the visualizations and analysis results.
- A summary/conclusion section that highlights the important results and concludes the writeup.
No formal extensions for the final project.
Writeup and Handin
Once you have written up your assignment, give the page the label: