Due May 8, 2015
The final project is to develop novel visualizations and undertake an analysis of a selected data set. You can customize your code, as needed.
- Create any visualizations you identified in your final project design. Test them with people outside your group and, ideally, with the provider of the data set.
- Create any analyses you identified in your final project design.
Create a wiki writeup of your visualizations and analyses. This will
be a more extensive writeup than any of the individual projects. The
writeup needs to include the following sections.
- An abstract of no more than 500 words that describes the data set and your work with it.
- A problem statement, clearly describing the data set, its source, and the main problems for which you are developing data analyses and visualizations.
- A methods section describing the visualization and analysis tools/methods you used.
- A results section, showing the visualizations and analysis results.
- A summary/conclusion section that highlights the important results and concludes the writeup.
No formal extensions for the final project.
Once you have written up your assignment, give the page the label: