Assignments will generally be due on Thursday at midnight. Late assignments will not receive credit for extensions.
General guidelines on project reports for this course.
- C Programming (Thursday, 21 February)
- Flex: lexical analysis (Thursday, 28 February)
- Language Syntax (Thursday, 7 March)
- Language Semantics (Thursday, 14 March)
- Polymorphism (Friday, 22 March)
- File I/O, Strings, and Error Handling (Thursday, 11 April)
- Memory Management (Thursday, 18 April)
- Parallel Programming (Friday, 3 May - note that this is the second-to-last week)
- Final Presentations (Due as scheduled during the last two weeks)